B and O Railroad Museum Christmas 2009

Monday, July 5, 2010

Are You Happy To See Me Or....


is that a shoebox under my shirt. Seriously..SERIOUSLY...I do not have that cute little beach ball pregnancy belly. Instead I have this ridiculous boxy belly. I'm okay with that for the most part until yesterday morning. My husband informs me that just because it is a holiday that I should really bathe. I agree (I guess...) to take a quick shower because I really shouldn't put the guests at the BBQ later through pregnancy stench. So, I do my normal routine of shampoo, conditioner, soap up the bod and then finish with a face wash. I rinse and then grab my towel and step out of the shower. I walk over the the sink and proceed to attempt to towel off until I notice....that I have suds all in my nether regions. Now, I realize that I can't see that area from a standing position any more, but in my defense I thought that the water would still get there during the rinse cycle of my shower. Obviously, my shoebox shaped belly just creates a kind of waterfall action that exempts my area from water impact. Ahhh...the joys of pregnancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment